What is Xero?
Xero is easy to use online accounting software that’s designed specifically for small businesses.
- It's all online, so you can work when and where you want to. Just login with your PC, Mac or mobile.
- Your bank statements are automatically imported and categorized, letting you see your cashflow in real-time.
- Invite your team and work together on financials. You can collaborate over your up-to-date numbers.
- Xero has all you need to run your business – including invoicing, paying bills, sales tax returns, reporting and much more.
Find out more or try Xero Accounting Software for free.
What is EVOPOS?
EVOPOS is dealer management software designed for dealers and businesses that handle large inventories, vehicles/units and workshop.
- Its is installed locally on your PC for fast and offline access
- Built for everyday use for quick point of sale transactions and order processing
- Security for each staff member
- Dealer features include: EDI Links with Manufacturers/Suppliers, Internal Expenses, Warranty Claims and more
How they Work Together
EVOPOS sends sales, payment and purchase order data to Xero which translates into Invoices, Credit Notes and Bills.
EVOPOS uploads a summary of invoices and payments into a Xero invoice, the invoice is uploaded when the end of day/close batch procedure is performed.
This mode is our main integration and suited to users all users.
- Simplified and summarised data that is easy to view and manage in Xero
- Handles Stock Valuation and Cost of goods sold
- Handles Used Vehicle/Margin Tax Scheme
- Handles credit notes for internal expenses for rebates, registration etc
- Handles consignment/floor plan stock
- Handles Finance Settlements
- Utilises Xero Tracking categories
- Custom options for individual accounts and tracking categories
- Staff use EVOPOS to process invoices and payments
- At the end of the day a staff member performs the end of day procedure and uploads the data to Xero
- The Xero batch invoice is then approved taking effect on the Xero Financials
- Payments are reconciled using Suspense/Clearing accounts